Do you know payroll inside-out?
Own the end-to-end processing and management of our two payrolls. You’ll be a problem-solver who puts precision and accuracy at the centre of everything you do. You’ll also have a knack for talking about complex issues, such as pensions and tax, to employees at all levels. This is a great opportunity to use your existing experience to make the payroll your own and explore how we improve our processes.
- Process and manage two monthly payrolls (including our zero hours casuals payroll)
- Administrate and manage London Business School pension schemes
- Manage annual returns, PSAs, P11Ds and reports as necessary
- Resolve payroll and pension queries and discuss policy issues with senior staff
- Help ensure any payroll system upgrades are tested and working flawlessly
- Identifying process improvements and collaborating with wider team to put these in to practice and embed with wider policy and processes
- Keep an eagle eye on regulation changes and what they mean for the School
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience
- Payroll background essential
- Keen ability to interpret payroll rules and regulations
- Detailed knowledge of payroll systems, taxation and national insurance rules
- Great attention to detail, time management, customer service and communication skills
- Experience with iTrent is desirable
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School