Could you help keep our School looking impressive?
We’re looking for a painter and decorator to join our Campus Services department and make sure our School always looks sharp, professional and welcoming. As a painter and decorator, you’ll make sure all painting, decorating and related work are done on time and to a tip-top quality. Working across our estate, you’ll complete planned inspections, work alongside contractors, and provide advice and guidance on practical issues.
- Complete painting and decorating works across the School estate.
- Complete planned maintenance inspections and associated works.
- Juggle multiple jobs and prioritise outstanding tasks effectively.
- Complete minor works and repairs.
- Communicate with teams, management and contractors.
- Keep worksheets and records up to date.
- Work to deadlines and always deliver quality work.
Who we are looking for
- Formal qualification in painting and decorating i.e. City & Guilds or NVQ
- Significant work experience with a proven record of good performance.
- Experience working in a customer-service environment.
- Confident communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Resourcefulness, multi-tasking skills and an ability to get things done.
- Clean, tidy and with an eagle-eyed attention to detail.
- Positive and professional attitude.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School