Could you help keep our School looking impressive?
We’re looking for a painter and decorator to join our Campus Services department and make sure our School always looks sharp, professional and welcoming. As a painter and decorator, you’ll make sure all painting, decorating and related work are done on time and to a tip-top quality. Working across our estate, you’ll complete planned inspections, work alongside contractors, and provide advice and guidance on practical issues
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally.
- Complete painting and decorating works across the School estate.
- Complete planned maintenance inspections and associated works.
- Juggle multiple jobs and prioritise outstanding tasks effectively.
- Complete minor works and repairs.
- Communicate with teams, management and contractors.
- Keep worksheets and records up to date.
- Work to deadlines and always deliver quality work.
Who we are looking for
- Formal qualification in painting and decorating i.e. City & Guilds or NVQ
- Significant work experience with a proven record of good performance.
- Experience working in a customer-service environment.
- Confident communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Resourcefulness, multi-tasking skills and an ability to get things done.
- Clean, tidy and with an eagle-eyed attention to detail.
- Positive and professional attitude.
Why London Business School
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
What you can expect from us
Along with the rest of the world, we endured a difficult period due to the impact of COVID-19. As we embrace our new normal, we want to remain sensitive to the climate and assure you that all hiring is well considered and critical to our business function. Our vision is still to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School