Outreach and Communications Specialist
- Supporting the development of content and amplification of business research and insights
- Managing the delivery of virtual events
- Researching, creating and editing content, whether marketing collateral, news, articles or multimedia pieces
- Contributing to the development of the Wheeler Institute website, blog, micro websites, Social Media and YouTube channels
- Managing the administration of a portfolio of stakeholders maintaining and developing further a CRM system
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree or proven experience in a relevant field
- Strong communication skills and experience in content production and optimization
- Awareness of current affairs and passion for the Wheeler Institute mission
- Advanced copywriting and editing skills with experience of reviewing and developing online articles and communications
- Demonstrated interest in design, good sense of aesthetics and an exceptional eye for detail
- Experience delivering virtual events, ideally being proficient with webinar technology/software (i.e. Zoom)
- Experience managing end-to-end video production or film edition projects
- Experience with Salesforce or other relevant CRM systems or databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of managing and influencing diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to pick-up new skills quickly and a keenness to learn
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience using the Adobe Suite – (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign) (desirable)
- Experience with or working knowledge of WordPress or other content management systems (desirable)
- Experience using or working knowledge of Google Analytics or social media analytics (desirable)
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
The Wheeler Institute for Business and Development at London Business School was created to research and amplify the role of business in tackling the hardest challenges in social and economic development.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School