Outreach and Communications Manager
Are you looking for a role where you can develop your communication and marketing skills?
We are looking for a well organised, creative and collaborative individual to join The Wheeler Institute for Business and Development, part of London Business School. As Outreach and Communications Manager you will contribute to the ongoing evolvement of platforms that allow wider engagement with the Institute’s target audience.
- Manage a wide range of activities and projects from producing attractive marketing resources, to crafting engaging communications materials and running effective outreach campaigns
- Develop and design collateral resources, presentations, newsletters, reports, and other materials to support the outreach initiatives
- Manage a pipeline of written and multimedia content for our blog and social media, researching, developing and/or editing new stories for publication
- Lead the creation of analytics reports on communications, CRM activity, web presence and social media traffic
- Manage a portfolio of stakeholders and project partners, building new collaborations and developing further existing relationships
- Support the delivery and impact of events across the Wheeler Institute, including design, creation, and dissemination of event posters, advertising on internal and external channels, delivery of virtual events and managing the recording/editing of videos
- Update and develop further our web platforms and outreach/comms systems, from managing regular web updates, to creating new websites and optimising our CRM system
- Collaborate closely with team members, colleagues from other research centres and other departments across the School to enable cross department working, sharing of intelligence, and the identification and maximisation of stakeholder relationships.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a relevant field
- Strong communication skills and experience in content production, optimization and dissemination
- Strong awareness of current affairs and passion for the mission of the Wheeler Institute
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of managing projects and influencing diverse stakeholders
- Experience of reviewing and developing articles, blogs, copy and multimedia pieces across multiple channels and platforms
- Experience of supervising web projects and working with CRM systems
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles. Closing date 17th May 2022
London Business School