Operational Delivery Manager
Can you help coordinate our education programmes?
We are looking for an Operational Delivery Manager to join our team and support cross-programme planning for degree education, and the timetabling and scheduling of the curriculum.
Ready to help deliver world-class degree programmes?
As an Operational Delivery Manager at London Business School you will contribute to the planning and delivery of teaching and learning for degree education. This includes managing the timetabling of the curriculum and supporting the management of student elective enrolment. You will do this in close collaboration with the rest of the Operational Delivery Team and with our wide range of stakeholders from around the school. You will bring resourcefulness, project-management skills, close attention to detail and strong communication abilities. You will proactively manage the shifting demands of the role, juggling different tasks and prioritising work effectively, while applying a critical eye to our current ways of working to add value where possible.
- Manage scheduling of teaching and learning for a range of degree courses.
- Provide advice, answer questions and provide excellent service to our stakeholders.
- Stay on top of day-to-day operations, resolving issues as required.
- Train, educate and develop colleagues and stakeholders on your business area.
- Collate and analyse data and make recommendations to support business decision-making.
- Assess data, processes and working practices to ensure operational compliance.
- Work across departments to coordinate and deliver programmes effectively.
- Act as a role model within the School, championing collaboration, achievement, change and continuous improvement.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we have the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will support the delivery of world-class educational programmes, applying your personal skills and experience to enable the talent of tomorrow to fulfil their potential.
Who Are We Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in a related area
- Experience of timetabling, scheduling or resource management
- Excellent communication skills (especially in engaging stakeholders, report writing and organising effective meetings)
- Experience using CMIS or other scheduling software
- Resourcefulness, creativity and multi-tasking skills
- A collaborative, team-minded approach to work
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confidence managing projects
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School