Operational Delivery Assistant
As our Operational Delivery Assistant, you will provide a vital part of support our internal stakeholders. As the first point of contact with enquires you will develop relationships with colleagues across the School, whilst also managing data and systems.
The position provides operational and planning support for the successful delivery of teaching and learning. This includes timetabling, management of course evaluations and fixed seating, and some project support. The post-holder will work collaboratively with: programme offices; faculty and staff from Subject Areas; Research and Faculty Office (RFO), Career Centre; and Space Management.
Who we are looking for
- Ability to write effective email communications, how to guides, minutes and reports.
- Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to specific activities with decisiveness.
- Proven ability to handle large amounts of data with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience using databases to report and manage data.
- Team working and collaboration skills.
- Time management skills, able to independently organise and prioritise.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date: 27th June 2022
London Business School