Online Learning Programme Manager
Do you have experience in managing and evolving online programmes?
London Business School are looking for an Online Programme Manager to join our Digital Learning Team to manage and evolve a portfolio of online programmes and case studies. You will ensure that the delivery to diverse groups of participants will be high quality, impactful learning solutions.
You will be collaborating with many different stakeholders, including faculty, programme managers and learning suppliers, plus others to ensure an outstanding design and participant learning experience. You will have a fantastic opportunity to set up and shape this to be a highly successful function within the department.
- To seek and implement continuous improvement on each online programme in the portfolio, maintaining high quality learning impact for participants.
- Responsible for the bottom line of the programme. Ensure the commercial viability of the programmes and portfolio while ensuring quality and impact are maximised.
- In partnership with the department leadership team determine the roadmap for product development. Manage the development of the business case and pitch to relevant approval bodies.
- To ensure enrolment processes for all online courses are in place, all course participants are correctly set up and managed on the relevant Learning Management Systems.
- Manage and lead engagement with faculty and affiliate contributors for all online programmes and cases.
Who we are looking for
- Experience in online learning & development in an OPM or business school.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Proactive, commercially minded and customer centric.
- Curious, original, and inspirational thinker.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues
- Knowledge or experience in finance desirable
- Good knowledge of business education and learning design field.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 22nd March 2023
London Business School