MiF Career Lead
Can you help lead our students to postgraduate success?
Join us as a Masters in Finance (MiF) Career Lead. Support our MiF students in their quest to fulfill their career goals. Use your knowledge, insight and skills to motivate and equip our students with the confidence and tools to maximise their career potential.
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will be in the unique position of helping to shape the talent of the future.
- Designing and delivering a world-class skills curriculum that prepares our students for managing their careers in a competitive labour market
- Coaching and supporting students in one-to-one or group sessions
- Championing the MIF programme to internal and external stakeholders
- Contributing to improving the student experience
- Collaborating with and assisting other Career Centre programme and sector leads
- Analysing the labour market and producing intelligence based on your findings
- Managing one Career Coach
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience designing and delivering engaging career/talent development activities as well as the ability to design and facilitate workshops
- Experience in career coaching, training, mentoring or development
- Strong communication skills with a range of stakeholders
- Commercial background with emphasis on sectors relevant to MiF programme or significant experience of Higher Education Careers
- Knowledge of the finance labour market
Why London Business School
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
What you can expect from us
Along with the rest of the world, we endured a difficult period due to the impact of COVID-19. As we embrace our new normal, we want to remain sensitive to the climate and assure you that all hiring is well considered and critical to our business function. Our vision is still to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School