Are you a Driven and Passionate Marketing Expert?
You’ll design and deliver effective multi-channel campaigns and generate high quality leads for our portfolio of Executive Education programmes on-campus and online. Bring the LBS brand to life and engage business executives and corporate buyers worldwide.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally.
- Plan, execute and track multi-channel marketing campaigns generating leads for a portfolio of products
- Closely monitor lead targets and report back to senior stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing activity is aligned with wider sales and revenue targets
- Lead on new product marketing launches
- Develop testimonials and profiles from our alumni, and thought leadership from our faculty, showcasing the Executive Education value proposition
- Clearly brief in-house content teams and social media teams and monitor execution through continued collaboration
Who Are We Looking For
- A passionate marketer with a broad set of experience across the marketing mix
- Experience delivering high-impact marketing campaigns
- Confident running multiple complex campaigns including budgeting and managing suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident in influencing senior leaders
- Working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and campaign management systems
- Understanding of global higher education and business education
- Be proficient in analysing and effectively using marketing data and analytics
- Educated to a degree level with professional qualification such as CIM preferred
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
This is a maternity cover position
Why London Business School?
Along with the rest of the world, we endured a difficult period due to the impact of COVID-19. As we embrace our new normal, we want to remain sensitive to the climate and assure you that all hiring is well considered and critical to our business function. Our vision is still to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School