Marketing Manager, Open Programmes
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract maternity cover.
Are you a driven and passionate Marketing expert?
You’ll design and deliver effective multi-channel campaigns and generate high quality leads for our portfolio of Executive Education programmes on-campus and online. Bring the LBS brand to life and engage business executives and corporate buyers worldwide.
- Plan, execute and track multi-channel marketing campaigns generating leads for a portfolio of products
- Closely monitor lead targets and report back to senior stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing activity is aligned with wider sales and revenue targets
- Lead on new product marketing launches
- Develop testimonials and profiles from our alumni, and thought leadership from our faculty, showcasing the Executive Education value proposition
- Clearly brief in-house content teams and social and media teams and monitor execution through continued collaboration
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A passionate marketer with a broad set of experience across the marketing mix
- Experience delivering high-impact marketing campaigns with strong project management
- Confidence in running multiple complex campaigns including budgeting and timings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident in influencing senior leaders
- Working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and campaign management systems
- Be proficient in analysing and effectively using marketing data and analytics
- Educated to a degree level with professional qualification such as CIM preferred
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School