Marketing Manager, Corporate
(Up to 8 Months Fixed-Term Contract)
Are you a driven and passionate marketing expert?
Join us as a Marketing Manager and design effective multi-channel campaigns. Build our brand across the globe and generate high quality leads for our portfolio of Executive Education programmes.
Can you create compelling campaigns that deliver results?
You work will bring our brand to life and engage business executives and corporate buyers worldwide. Bringing passion and confidence, you will be the in-house authority on your portfolio. You will have a deep understanding of your specialist audiences, key selling points and value propositions.
- Plan, execute and track multi-channel marketing campaigns to engage our B2B audiences
- Closely monitor audience engagement and report back to senior stakeholders
- Lead multi-functional project team to plan a flagship marketing event
- Work closely with the Business Development Team to plan international marketing events throughout the year
- Develop client case studies and impact stories, showcasing the Executive Education value proposition
- Clearly brief in-house content teams and media teams and monitor execution through continued collaboration
- Continually refine and closely monitor KPIs and use insight to inform future strategy
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will work in our Executive Education marketing team and make sure we can support our ambitious plans.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A passionate marketer with a broad set of experience across the marketing mix
- Experience delivering high-impact marketing campaigns
- Experience in leveraging events as part of a marketing strategy
- Confident running multiple complex campaigns including budgeting and managing suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident in influencing senior leaders
- Understanding of global higher education and business education, plus knowledge of the Learning & Development sector, would be an advantage
- Educated to a degree level with professional qualification such as CIM preferred
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School