Marketing Manager, CRM and Digital Communications
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Are you passionate about the power of digital communications to reach and engage a wide audience?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, CRM and Digital Communications to join our Marketing and communications department on a 12-month FTC You will be instrumental in promoting our education offering via digital communication. Be part of this exciting opportunity which will allow you to use your initiative to design and deliver high quality email content to a wide range of stakeholders
- Lead on developing and implementing automated nurture email campaigns to increase lead engagement and conversion.
- Review content developed in-house or by agencies against internal quality assurance processes to ensure it meets brand guidelines.
- Present weekly reports tracking email campaign performance against agreed KPIs, and take a proactive approach to optimising campaign performance over time.
- Liaise across the team to prepare complex reports to inform review, planning and decision-making.
Who we are looking for
- An in-depth knowledge of CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics and Doc Digital )
- Extensive email marketing experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience of managing a large range of different stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences and produce outstanding written copy.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date: 5 July 2022
London Business School