Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
Are you a marketing professional confident in leading projects and campaigns?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Brand & Marketing department on a 12-month FTC. You will project lead on the delivery of key marketing content and collateral, and support the planning, execution and reporting of marketing campaigns targeting prospective DE students.
Working as part of a small and friendly team, you will collaborate closely with stakeholders to achieve joint goals and objectives, attending regular stakeholder meetings and immersing yourself within the product portfolios and audiences.
- Collaborate with in-house teams, contractors and agencies, from brief to execution, to deliver brand content/materials or the development of campaigns/initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of strategy for the area, ensuring that plans are aligned to wider departmental strategy and overall School vision.
- Contribute to the development of broader operational plans, manage and deliver operational plans in own area and enable successful implementation by prioritising and aligning planned activities.
- Build strong relationships with key peer stakeholders, developing a sound understanding of opportunities and challenges, sharing knowledge and ensuring that Brand & Marketing are effective business partners.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Senior Marketing Manager at monthly pipeline meetings, representing Brand and Marketing to the wider School.
Who we are looking for
- Experience leading/contributing to innovative projects, campaigns or initiatives
- Proven experience in a stakeholder facing Marketing role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences
- First-rate organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail - confident in proofreading, sub-editing and creative feedback.
- Experience delivering high-quality work through content teams, third-party contractors and agencies
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days approved volunteering leave or unpaid parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
London Business School