Marketing Analytics Manager
Can you evaluate the success of our marketing?
Join us as a Marketing Analytics Manager to track, analyse and report on our various marketing campaigns. Use your expertise to determine best practices, measure ROI and evaluate our success.
Are you ready to work closely with specialist colleagues?
You will work closely with channel owners and the Marketing Leadership Team. Your collaboration will help us understand business objectives and define suitable KPIs. With your skills and input from your colleagues, you will design and produce a reporting dashboard for our department.
- Own the measurement, analysis and reporting of marketing channel performance
- Design weekly, monthly and quarterly Marketing KPI reporting dashboards
- Derive insights from our data to support marketing decisions
- Conduct detailed analysis to understand our customer’s journey
- Prepare and deliver presentations, making actionable and business focused recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate across teams to maintain school-wide data standards.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and community to share our thinking globally. In this role, your work will help us make the best marketing and communications decisions to engage with our community effectively.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Power BI / Google Data Studio
- Experience with CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce – desired.
- Understanding of web and analytics/tracking technologies specifically Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Optimizely are a plus.
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School