MFA Programme Director
Can you lead the delivery of our Masters in Financial Analysis programme?
Become the Programme Director for our Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) programme. Lead the team to ensure we deliver a high-quality learning experience for outstanding students who go onto have a profound impact on the world.
Are you keen to have an impact on the world’s future leaders?
Collaborate with world-leading faculty and our School community to develop our curriculum. Join our management team to ensure we uphold our reputation and continuously innovate.
- Develop strategy and lead its implementation for our MFA programme
- Actively engage in developing our MFA curriculum
- Lead on the delivery of the overall programme experience
- Manage compliance for all quality assurance and accreditation requirements
- Lead and manage a team
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions and Career Centre teams to ensure the best possible programme delivery
- Represent the department when working with internal and external stakeholders.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, your leadership will help us cultivate and nurture some of the best talent the world has to offer.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience, exposure and insight into Higher Education and Business Schools
- Excellent leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop and implement programme strategies with a long-term time horizon
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders and influence their priorities
- Demonstrable experience managing and diffusing difficult situations
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School