Learning and Development Manager
10-12 month maternity cover. December start date.
Are you passionate about Learning and Development making a lasting impact?
We’re looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join us for a period of c.12 months. In the role, you’ll create and execute compelling learning and development offerings which enable colleagues to thrive at LBS. You’ll lead on a variety of L&D projects to increase people management capability, to shape and implement a new value adding performance management approach, and to embed our organisational behaviours
- Develop and deliver the L&D strategy ensuring that plans are aligned to wider strategic goals
- Lead on the delivery of a wide range of L&D Projects, and work closely with the wider team on broader talent/people projects
- Involved in all stages of the learning cycle including: learning needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of the School’s L&D offering
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external training providers and coaches
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Develop and coach managers to take ownership for creating a learning culture at LBS
- Line management of The Talent Coordinator
Who we are looking for
You’ll have / be
- Experience as a Learning and Development manager or individual contributor
- Experience of designing and delivering learning interventions in line with strategic priorities, using your own expertise and those of external parties
- Experience of increasing people management capability
- A proactive idea generator, using research and best practice to guide thinking
- Strong communication and facilitation skills deployed with all levels of staff
- Digitally confident and able – comfortable working with online platforms
- An ability to analyse data, generating reports and insight which is then deployed to drive positive change
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- An inspirational line manager
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School