Learning Innovation Manager
Are you keen to help us improve our learning experience?
Join the Learning Innovation team as a Learning Innovation Manager. Bring your passion for learning design and lead with a collaborative mind-set. Engage faculty, programme teams and key stakeholders to deliver innovate teaching.
Do you have a strong passion for learning design?
Collaborate with faculty to design engaging approaches to our various learning offerings. Support their professional development by enabling them to deliver learning experiences that equip our participants for their future careers. Work closely with the faculty office to share good practice amongst the faculty community. Contribute to our team’s strategy. Your contribution will help us lead innovation in teaching and learning across our School.
- Sharing and promoting effective educational practice across the School
- Supporting and influencing key stakeholders to adopt new approaches to teaching and learning
- Contributing to degree curriculum and course design
- Developing design recommendations to help us improve our learning activities
- Carrying out evaluation of blended learning projects and disseminate the results internally and externally
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop the best learning outcomes
- Improving our face to face, virtual and blended learning user experience
- Leading on the design of learning solutions
- Adhere to project related budgets and maximise cost-effectiveness
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, your work will contribute to the enrichment of our teaching and learning offerings that have an impact on the way the world does business.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or significant, relevant experience
- A relevant Masters is preferred
- Demonstrable success supporting the educational practice of faculty online and in the classroom
- Experience leading blended and digital learning projects in Higher Education and/or corporate environments
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant educational research and pedagogical development in higher education
- Excellent influencing skills, stakeholder management and effective management of external suppliers/contractors
- Experience with relevant technologies including an LMS (Canvas experience is advantageous), authoring tools and virtual and non-virtual classroom technologies
- Coaching skills
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
What you can expect from us
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School