Are you an experienced learning professional who has experience of designing impactful learning solutions?
We are looking for a Learning Director to join our outstanding Executive Education team, this role will focus on design impact and governance. As a Learning Director at London Business School you will lead the design and development of impactful and engaging learning solutions for customers through the design of blended learning solutions for customer proposals, new programmes, Open Programmes as well as impact and design governance.
We are looking for an individual that has previous experience of designing, developing or delivering blended, including in person, customised learning solutions for corporate organisations.
- Lead on the end-to-end design and development of high-impact blended learning journeys that meet customer needs, partnering with business development colleagues, bid team, and custom solutions team for custom opportunities.
- Attend client meetings and pitches as the London Business School learning design expert where required.
- Confidently lead the presentation of the learning solution architecture including the design rationale, impact and narrative. Is a core member of Client programme teams, and owns the end to end development and governance of the learning solution.
- Collaborate with faculty on the design of high-impact new programmes for the Executive Education open portfolio.
- Input with latest learning design thinking, technologies and formats.
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience of designing, developing or delivering blended, including in person, customised learning solutions for corporate organisations is essential.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Curious, original and inspirational thinker.
- Customer centric. Good knowledge and experience in designing and developing corporate learning solutions for an executive audience (in-person as well as blended)
- Strong and experienced presenter
- Significant project/programme management experience with advanced planning skills and a strong execution orientation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School