International Student Advisor
Are you a Visa and Immigration Specialist?
Join our Visa and Financial Aid team who provide students from around the world with the support they need to meet their visa requirements. As our international student advisor, you’ll provide front line support to prospective and current students ensuring they have the most up to date and essential advice regarding visas and financial aid.
12 month fixed term contract
- Exceptional, efficient and accurate delivery of advice in the areas of Visa & Financial Aid in accordance with OISC, UKCISA and US Federal Student Aid regulations.
- Contribute in improvements to processes and procedures in the Visa Compliance and Financial Aid team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels(including public speaking).
- Complete and log records of training and CPD sessions undertaken from a recognised advice sector provider.
- ·Knowledge and understanding of UKVI and US Federal Student Aid regulations with necessary processes.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience of providing premium customer service
- Experience of supporting students with complex issues
- Experience of working as a collaborative team member, who can also work independently
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, using own initiative to suggest options for resolution
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in layman’s terms.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date - 3rd April 2023
London Business School