Internal Communications Manager
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract maternity cover role.
Are you able to inform, inspire and engage a range of audiences?
We are seeking an Internal Communications Manager to take the lead on communications across a range of our School’s functions. As well as engaging with senior stakeholders to deliver our School meetings, you will design and deliver critical messages and communications campaigns, supporting learning journeys and innovation, and raising the profile of the School’s world-leading academic research. You will be part of a truly integrated Communications team.
- Planning and delivering our School meetings, whether remote, in-person or hybrid
- Engaging with our Dean and other senior stakeholders on key messages
- Supporting our Belong and Thrive agenda and our Learning Innovation work through impactful communications
- Amplifying our faculty research throughout the LBS community
- Evaluating our communication activity to ensure continuous improvement
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong, writing, proof-reading and editing skills
- Experience of planning and delivering engaging communications events
- Ability to plan, create and curate content across digital, social and traditional channels
- Proven experience of designing and delivering creative and compelling communications campaigns
- Significant experience of managing multiple stakeholder groups and development of audience insight to inform communications strategy
- Evidence of using measurement of communications activities to evaluate success and drive improvements
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent digital skills, including MS Office packages, and experience of working with a wide range of technological solutions, such as mass email software, intranets and enterprise social networks
- A relevant specialist qualification, or membership of a relevant professional body, would be advantageous
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Why London Business School?
London Business School