IT Support Engineer
Are you interested in a career in IT and AV technical support?
Join us as an IT Support Engineer and advise, support and troubleshoot for the School community.
Are you up for a challenge and open to change?
Work on our desktop computing, teaching environment and audio visual services. Be responsible for the delivery and support of desktop hardware, software applications and telecoms facilities .Our LBS Community can put their faith in you for technical support and expert advice.
- Assist in setting up on-site and off-site events, including PA systems with various microphones, projection and LED relay screens.
- Learn how to install and uninstall AV & IT equipment in lecture theatres and seminar rooms, including the setup of video & audio conferencing & webinars for teaching, meeting and interviews.
- Carry out checks of the teaching spaces prior to teaching sessions.
- Monitor systems, databases and records to ensure accurate recording.
- Sort out the PC and telecoms equipment needed for office moves.
- Work as part of the team in delivering a proactive and professional service within our SLAs
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will be part of a team that is an essential part of the School’s strategy and growth and everything you do will impact on our global success.
Who Are We Looking For
- ‘A’ level, GNVQ or equivalent skills and knowledge in a related subject plus, ideally, an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Call Handling.
- Experience of providing first line support in a customer-facing change and problem management environment operating within an ITIL framework.
- Experience of desktop management systems such as SCCM and Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Good time management skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Close attention to detail with an ability to see the bigger picture
- A collaborative, creative, professional and organised approach to the work you do
- Ability to work on your own or as a part of a team
Be part of an international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success
London Business School