IT Service Operations Analyst
Fixed Term contract until 31st August 2023
London Business School require an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our fantastic technology team on a fixed term basis. The role is to manage incoming queries to the Service Desk, responding to requests from the LBS community (faculty, students, alumni, staff and participants) for IT operational services or support.
There is a requirement to work on campus in this role due to the face to face nature of the support required.
- Managing incoming email queue, logging calls on the ITSM tool and assigning them to the other IT Teams when required
- Responding to the emergency phone, transferring and/or passing the information to the appropriate teams
- Identifying urgent requirements and ensure these are logged and assigned with appropriate priority
- Staff IT Welcome Desk on rota shift basis
Who we are looking for
- IT support background, either 1st or 2nd line preferred
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in layman’s terms
- Experience of using software related to own area of specialism to extract, analyse and report on data
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date 20th December 2022
London Business School