IT Operations Support Specialist
Can you ensure out IT operations always run smoothly?
Join our team as an IT Operations Support Specialist. Take responsibility for managing, coordinating and optimising our IT systems, services and processes.
Ready to help run IT operations at one of the world’s leading business schools?
Identify and deliver support needs. Liaise with stakeholders to plan and deliver both yearly and responsive tasks. Drive and own problem-management activities. You will be able to balance attention to detail with big-picture understanding to resolve technical issues.
- Help produce, manage and update an annual support and activities plan
- Make sure relevant customer service processes and procedures are in place
- Help create, review and keep up to date policies
- Set up new starters and manage people leaving our teams
- Organise, update and manage systems, databases and records
- Monitor processes, systems and practices and look for areas for improvement
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will help empower our success with a resourceful and driven approach to the work you are responsible for.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience working to an ITIL framework to deliver technical and administrative support
- A passion for solving problems and pleasing customers and stakeholders
- IT skills across Windows, Macs, Microsoft Office and with desktop and mobile devices
- Knowledge of hardware and software management systems
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work on your own or as a part of a team
- Confident analytical skills and attention to detail
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School