IT Operations Support Specialist - Fixed Term
Can you ensure our IT operations always run smoothly?
We’re looking for an IT Operations Support Specialist to join our team.
Ready to help run IT operations at one of the world’s leading business schools?
The Operations Specialists manages incoming queries to the IT Customer Services team, logging, prioritizing and assigning tickets to the Operations Support Specialists, and other IT Departments.
• Managing the incoming email queue, logging calls on the Supportworks System and assigning them to the IT Teams.
• Responding to the emergency phone, transferring the call or passing the information to the appropriate teams.
• Identifying urgent requirements and ensure these are logged and assigned with the appropriate priority.
• Communicating with IT teams and staff and faculty to ensure they are responded to effectively and in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with all IT Teams to ensure calls are being allocated appropriately and evenly.
• Liaise with customers to ensure required information is collected before calls are assigned, manage customer expectations.
• Provide information and resolutions to customers to resolve queries, maintaining ownership, and responsibility, while seeing them through to completion.
• Staffing the IT Welcome Desk on a shift basis, handling face-to-face enquiries and fixes.
Who Are We Looking For
• Previous experience in a Customer Services role gained in an IT Service Desk, Desktop Support team or IT Service Management role.
• Experience of working within an ITIL framework to deliver support both technical and administrative.
• A passion for solving problems and pleasing customers and stakeholders
• Close attention to detail with an ability to see the bigger picture
• A collaborative, creative, professional and organised approach to the work you do
• IT skills across Windows, Macs, Microsoft Office and with desktop and mobile devices
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work on your own or as a part of a team
• Confident analytical skills
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School