IT Operations Support Manager
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract role.
Are you able to lead a team of IT Support Engineers?
Join our IT Department and use your leadership skills to direct a team of IT Support Engineers in delivering high quality support alongside excellent customer service. With a strong focus on service excellence, you will manage resources, engage in post-incident reviews and establish an organised, structured working environment.
- Manage the team of IT Support Engineers
- Drive high quality IT Service and excellent customer satisfaction
- Manage and coordinate team resources, ensuring high standards are regularly met
- Ensure IT Support staff use the service management platform correctly and consistently
- Assist with management and communication to all stakeholders for major incidents, engaging in post-incident reviews
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in management of IT Support teams and services
- Strong background in IT service delivery with ITIL processes
- Operational knowledge and experience in an IT Support environment
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, respond quickly to issues and effectively manage a variety of competing activities and priorities
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues
- Sound working knowledge of policies, regulations and legislation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to act on own initiative when appropriate but also ask for guidance when required
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences, ability to translate technical issues into transparent business language
- Experience of leading projects
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors
- Financial management experience and commercial acumen
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School