IT Operations Service Analyst
Are you an IT Support professional with excellent customer service?
We are looking for an IT Service Operations Analyst to join our team and manage incoming queries to the Service Desk. You will log, prioritise and assign tickets, whilst responding to requests for the LBS community. Given our commitment to excellent customer service, you will have excellent communication skills and continuously look to improve service quality.
- Manage queries coming into the Service Desk
- Prioritise tickets and assign to colleagues where necessary
- Respond to ad hoc requests from students, staff and visitors
- Manage the incoming email queue, logging calls and escalating where appropriate
- Liaise with customers to ensure the required information is collected
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- This may be supported be a specialist qualification.
- IT support background either 1st or 2nd line (desirable)
- Microsoft AZ-900 desirable
- ITIL foundation desirable
- Windows or Apple OS certifications desirable
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in non-technical language.
- Strong self-motivation, and ability to work on you own when required
- Experience of using software related to own area of specialism to extract, analyse and report on data.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Positive experience of working within a customer-services orientated environment.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School