Head of Thought Leadership and Research Amplification
Can you leverage research insights to build audience engagement?
A new role to London Business School, the Head of Thought Leadership and Research Amplification is a key member of the Brand and Marketing team, ensuring that the School’s research and insights are effectively amplified to build our brand and drive engagement with our audiences. In this role you will develop a strategy that drives audience acquisition, engagement, retention and advocacy across owned and paid channels. You will work closely with colleagues across the School and our outstanding Faculty to deliver successful outcomes.
You will have a keen interest in business issues, an understanding of academic research, a passion for great storytelling and an audience-first approach.
- Develop a thought leadership and research amplification strategy to enable the realisation of the London Business School vision.
- Develop and lead the implementation of plans for thought leadership and research amplification to support the achievement of Brand & Marketing and organisational goals.
- Lead the design and delivery of high-impact projects, campaigns and initiatives, ensuring that content is aligned with the London Business School brand.
- Build a strong network of colleagues, customers and senior stakeholders to develop an understanding of their needs to identify where thought leadership and research amplification can be adapted to better meet business objectives.
- Lead evaluation activity to assess the success of content, campaigns and initiatives against KPIs and overall departmental objectives, and ensure that findings feed into continuous improvement.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communicating and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and inspire.
- Experience of successfully managing multiple key internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of successfully leading a portfolio of projects, campaigns or initiatives relating to thought leadership and research-based content, including strong digital experience.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully driving change and improving audience engagement.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
London Business School