Head of Talent Management
Can you create and implement our talent management strategy?
Our people, our talent, are vital to the successful delivery of our School purpose and our strategic priorities. In order to emerge from the pandemic stronger, it is crucial that we identify, motivate, develop and retain the right talent to deliver our strategic priorities for the year ahead and beyond. As such, we need to develop and implement a talent management strategy from scratch – this is a hugely exciting, ‘blank sheet of paper’ opportunity. The role holder will:
- Design and deliver a fit for purpose talent management strategy and methodology
- Identify the talent, roles and capabilities we require to deliver critical success through the design and implementation of a high impact talent review process
- Build meaningful succession, development and retention plans and activity
- Develop promotion criteria, gaining buy-in from key stakeholders to utilise consistently and increase internal mobility
- Support the diversification of our talent populations and pipelines
- Create an emerging talent strategy, ensuring ROI on our apprenticeship levy
- Align our talent acquisition and talent development approaches to drive consistency, enabling a smooth and connected employee experience
Who we are looking for
- Experience of creating and implementing a talent management strategy and processes
- Knowledge of a range of talent management methodologies, with the ability to scan the horizon and identify industry best practices
- Experience of managing multiple key internal and external stakeholders at all levels, enabled by effective relationship building
- Experience of balancing consistency of approach, whilst meeting individual department needs
- An applied knowledge of viewing talent through a diversity, inclusion and belonging lens
- Experience of coaching, personal development and psychometric application
- Drive, tenacity and determination
- Strong project management, planning and personal organization skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School