Head of Regular Giving
Can you lead a team to deliver a successful annual giving programme?
This role will lead and deliver our annual giving strategy to develop sustainable fundraising for LBS. With a focus on aligning work across Advancement as a whole, including events, communications, student, and volunteer activity, to drive increased investment in the School’s priorities from a wider breadth of the alumni community. The annual giving programme includes our giving day, Global Give, Reunion campaign, a calendar of additional digital appeals, and student philanthropy.
- Contribute to the development of an overarching annual giving strategy, and lead on the delivery of the associated multi-channel appeal programme and volunteer-led fundraising activity to achieve yearly objectives and associated KPIs.
- Work across Advancement to align annual planning and long-term strategies to build a broader base of philanthropic support from students, alumni and friends of the School.
- Set, track and analyse KPIs to measure the quality and effectiveness of annual giving activity.
- Oversee the delivery of activity plans for direct line reports to generate budgeted income, while ensuring they are supported with career and skills development.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience managing or delivering an annual giving/regular giving programme, including digital fundraising activity.
- Hands-on experience with volunteer/peer to peer fundraising.
- Excellent people management skills, preferably with experience of line management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Experience working with CRM databases, ideally Raiser’s Edge
- Results-oriented, with excellent organisational and project management skills
- A team player who thrives on working with others to achieve targets
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School