Head of Procurement
Ready to sign off on our future success?
We are looking for a Head of Procurement to support our success, by managing contracts with stakeholders and shaping an effective procurement strategy.
Searching for variety and the chance to work with a wide range of people?
As the Head of Procurement at London Business School, you will be instrumental in orchestrating our continued success, working with key stakeholders to implement procurement strategies, maintain key business contracts and develop supplier relationships. You will play an important role in supporting individuals across Procurement, empowering them to achieve more – and, in doing so, supercharge our growth.
- Shape and implement the procurement category management strategy
- Work with stakeholders across the School to deliver value and meet operational needs,
- Provide guidance, support and training to individuals across the School who are involved with buying
- Develop, maintain and monitor the contract management database, drive continuous improvement of procurement practices and maintain a strong governance environment
- Lead and develop the Central Procurement team
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we have the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. As Head of Procurement, you will enable us to deliver a world-class, boundary pushing service to the business world by overseeing business relationships and delivering value.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role with line management
- Excellent communication skills and confidence with stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness working with contracts and procurement including leading tenders
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- A relevant qualification and Excel skills would be advantageous
Be part of an international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School