Head of Marketing, Fundraising
Are you a collaborative marketing and communications professional?
If so, you can become the trusted business partner for our Advancement team. You can work alongside the senior members of our Advancement team to connect us with our alumni community.
Are you ready to flex your strategic skills and creativity?
Yes? Then, develop our marketing and communications strategy to support our next fundraising campaign. You can make sure we have consistency in our brand and messaging to our alumni audience.
- Defining marketing and communications strategy considering our five-year plan and School-wide plan
- Integrating marketing and communications strategy with the wider School approach
- Partnering with both teams to ensure delivery of the strategy; especially when chairing bi-weekly Advancement and Marketing and Communications meetings
- Ensuring strategy supports delivery of Advancement’s KPIs
- Reviewing the impact of the strategy to ensure successful and effective project delivery
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and environment to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will reach our alumni audience and keep them engaged with our community.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject area
- Understanding of the higher education sector
- In-depth understanding of and experience in fundraising in charity and/or higher education
- Strong communications background and understanding of content marketing
- Outstanding relationship building skills at all levels
- Strategic planning skills and project management experience
- Leadership, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to identify, analyse and effectively use marketing information
- Experience in allocating, managing and controlling budgets
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution, with our staff representing 55 nationalities and 94% of students and 86% faculty are international. We bring together a variety of perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is your opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success
London Business School