Head of FP&A
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Can you lead our financial planning and analysis team?
Become our Head of Financial Planning & Analysis. Lead a team of experts and bring our School closer to achieving our financial goals.
Are you keen to be an integral member of our Finance Senior Management?
Collaborate with the business to develop, implement and deliver operational plans. Help us meet regulations, improve our capability and streamline processes. Use your expertise and your leadership to lead an excellent FP&A function.
- Developing and implementing a financial plan for our School that aligns with our overall vision, proposes financial targets and KPIs and is based on accurate reporting
- Anticipating and identifying financial risk as well as promoting compliant financial practice
- Leading the FP&A function and acting as a conduit between the team and the Finance Senior Management Team
- Being the main contact for financial matters for our School budget holders
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will ensure that our finance team is a trusted partner who provide expert guidance to help us achieve our goals.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, FCA, CA or CIMA)
- Proven track-record leading a Finance function through transformations
- Extensive experience in financial leadership positions
- Outstanding business partnering ability with exceptional financial analysis skills
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
What you can expect from us
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School