Head of Creative, Content and Editorial
Are you an experienced creative content strategist and team leader?
The Head of Creative, Content and Editorial is a new role within London Business School and is responsible for leading a team of content management, editorial, social and content operations experts. This role is both a strategic and operational leadership role within the Brand and Marketing department and is accountable for all content and asset creation that is produced. This role collaborates across the marketing teams, insight team, data and analytics as well as other departments for School wide content initiatives.
This role is an exciting opportunity to deliver excellence, to lead a highly skilled team and to drive the content and editorial strategy of a world class organisation.
- Lead the content and editorial strategy, with support and insight from the Marketing Intelligence & Customer Insights team – using audience insight to inform content planning
- Develop and manage the content calendar across all lines of business
- Work closely with the Marketing ‘Heads of’ to identify content development needs in response to business requirements, ensuring joined-up and integrated activities where-ever possible
- Lead team of content managers, designers, videography and editing resource – a combination of inhouse and out-sourced resource
- Collaborate with the Chief Marketing & Creative Officer to agree ideation and treatment in the execution of brand-led paid media activity
- Be the overall guardian of the brand- how it looks, sounds and behaves, ensuring all content and collateral that is produced is on-brand and reflective of our guidelines
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- An expert creative content strategist and team leader.
- Experience managing multi-discipline teams to respond to briefs with compelling creative across relevant channels.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence.
- Experience of managing multiple key internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of leading a portfolio of projects, campaigns or initiatives.
- Extensive awareness of the activities of the organisation and competitor business schools.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles