Head of Content
This is a 12 month FTC (maternity cover)
Are you a content specialist with the ability to lead a busy team?
We are looking for a Head of Content to manage and lead the Content and Creative Team, ensuring all content is of an excellent standard and developed in line with brand guidelines. You will manage the content calendar across all lines of business, liaising with Heads of Business Planning to establish content requirements and tracking its performance alongside in-house analytics specialists. You will lead on strategic projects and campaigns, managing contractor and agency relationships where necessary.
- Management of a multi-disciplinary Content and Creative team
- Management and scheduling of content across all lines of business
- Oversee the quality of team content and contribute individually where appropriate
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to enhance the content development process
- Recommend best practice for content creation, distribution and repurposing
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Expertise in creative content strategy and team leadership.
- Experience managing multi -discipline creative teams to respond to briefs with compelling creative across relevant channels.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence.
- Experience of managing multiple key internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of leading a portfolio of projects, campaigns or initiatives.
- Ability to scan the horizon, identify industry best practice and translate this into future planning.
- Broad understanding of London Business School’s offerings.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in the creative development and approval process and partner with the Creative Services Manager on resource allocation and asset management.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School