Head of Campus Services
Can you make an impact within our Campus Services team?
We are looking for a Head of Campus Services, this role is responsible for ensuring the provision of safe clean and secure environment on campus. The ideal candidate will be an experienced contract manager, accustomed to providing strategic leadership for Security, Cleaning and other outsourced services. They will act as key point of contact for incidents and accidents and take the lead on all issues relating to Health and Safety for the School.
- Well defined, clearly communicated and executed strategies and/or plans for area of work.
- Excellent stakeholder feedback.
- Development of high-quality policies and processes.
- Smooth operation of reporting cycle in own area producing highly-accurate data which informs decision making.
- 100% compliance in Health & Safety
- Projects delivered on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Accurate budgets developed, no overspend and value for money demonstrated.
Who we are looking for
- Security Industry Qualification at certificate or higher level (Desirable)
- Member of an appropriate professional body
- Previous experience of the policy formulation, strategic planning and management of a portfolio of Security Services and Operations at a senior management level across a multi-site estate to deliver continuous improvement to excellent standards.
- Risk management experience, ideally within the HE Sector including maintenance of risk registers and supporting departments in the management of risks
- Experience of dealing with high profile, potentially high-risk events and successful liaison with high ranking internal and external agencies
- Experience of invitation to tender and successful contract monitoring against SLA’s and KPI’s
- Proven management and leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage a multi- disciplinary team of staff
- Conflict management and negotiation
- Subject matter expert in legislation, policies, tools or systems applicable to own area of specialism.
- Proven financial management skills and commercial acumen
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Closing date - 20th March 2023
London Business School