Head of Alumni Digital Experience
Do you have what it takes to design and deliver innovative digital projects?
Our Advancement department consists of Alumni Engagement and Development teams, while our alumni community links over 45,000 people in more than 155 countries. Right now, we’re looking for a commercially aware individual to take responsibility for defining and delivering the online digital experience for that community.
Would you like to lead on a portfolio of exciting projects and make the most of your digital expertise?
As Head of Alumni Digital Experience, you’ll play a critical role in the successful delivery of an alumni engagement strategy. This will involve regularly collaborating with Alumni Engagement and other teams and senior staff across the School, to establish a digital customer journey and strategic roadmap to deliver this experience.
• Quickly get to grips with the needs and desires of our alumni and the functionality it takes to deliver a successful strategy.
• Establish deep and wide relationships across the Advancement Department, with Learning Innovation, IT and Marketing and Communications teams.
• Manage the delivery of activities within the Alumni Digital Engagement team.
• Research best practice in own area of expertise, and review and analyse detailed business models.
• Contribute to the development of broader operational plans and manage operational plans in your own area.
• Work closely with digital suppliers to deliver a cohesive and inspiring experience.
• Enable the successful implementation of plans by prioritising and aligning planned activities.
• Champion change by role modelling the behaviour expected from all colleagues.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. Join us, and you could soon be instrumental in creating an online experience that delights the alumni of our globally renowned institution.
Who Are We Looking For
• A Bachelor’s degree and professional qualification or equivalent experience.
• Sound working knowledge of policies, regulations and legislation in area of specialism.
• Represent the team to colleagues, stakeholders and cross-School groups, enabling cross-departmental working, spotting and initiating opportunities to collaborate for best business solutions. This will include a critical working relationship with the School-wide strategic project for the end to end customer experience.
• Knowledge of the business education/charity sector and a track record in transforming digital customer experiences.
• A good understanding of the software related to your area of specialism, plus the ability to build models or tools.
• Familiarity with system administration and configuration.
• A proven ability to explain the technical in easy to understand terms, lead projects and effectively manage external suppliers/contractors.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School