HR Recruitment Coordinator
Are you looking to start a budding career in recruitment or HR?
Join us as a HR Recruitment Coordinator and start your journey. Ensure every candidate’s experience at our School is the best it can be.
Are you a natural born organiser?
Work with your colleagues to screen applications, schedule interviews and even deliver the best news they can hear – “you got the job!” Your skills in organising and prioritising will make sure the candidate experience is fantastic from start to finish.
- Be the first point of contact for candidates
- Screen candidate applications, confirm salaries and make candidate offers
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Capture recruitment data and ensure it is securely stored for later use
- Provide candidates with constructive feedback if they have been unsuccessful
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and community to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will build the strong relationships that will attract the best talent to the School.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to work in a team and to go the extra mile
- Potentially, a background in agency or in-house recruitment
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution with our staff representing 55 nationalities, 94% of students and 86% faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to a fantastic pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. We can only achieve this through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School