HR Operations and Data Officer
Are you driven, proactive and experienced in HR?
Join us as an HR Operations and Data Officer. Support our world-class faculty with their HR needs.
Are you keen to work with academics and make a difference?
Manage our faculty HR data and systems. Support PhD students and researchers. Help us run a proactive HR service within the Research and Faculty Office.
- Providing HR data and systems management and advising the team on the management of systems solutions
- Onboarding new faculty, arranging events and advising on immigration requirements
- Managing faculty professional development as well as performance reviews and other HR reviews/projects
- Managing the payment of informal teaching and research support staff on the occasional payroll
- Committee management and the management of the teaching and honorary awards process
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, your support will ensure our faculty’s experience runs smoothly.
Who Are We Looking For
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Higher Education and Business Schools is desirable
- Ability to work collaboratively
- An understanding of HR databases
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Experience with iTrent and Interfolio is desirable but not essential
- Prior experience in an HR function
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School