HR Manager, Faculty HR
Are you able to provide excellent HR support to our faculty?
The Research and Faculty Office (RFO) plays a key role at the School in helping to deliver excellence in both teaching and research. Join the team and provide a professional and proactive HR service to our faculty. This varied role covers performance management, recruitment, tenure reviews, promotions, immigration, and diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Provision of a professional human resources service for faculty covering faculty recruitment, performance management, pay, promotions, professional development, teaching point administration and diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Contribute to the development of strategy for Faculty HR, ensuring that plans are aligned to wider departmental strategy and overall School goals
- Support Subject Area Chairs in their handling of HR issues with faculty, providing guidance to them on all aspects of the faculty life-cycle
- Lead on the delivery of a portfolio of projects
- Lead and manage the faculty HR team
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Professional qualification (CIPD) or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working with faculty in the higher education sector
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of leading projects.
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors
Why London Business School
London Business School is a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Please submit a covering letter in addition to a CV.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School