HR Advisor, Reward, Pensions and Benefits
Join us as an HR Advisor, Reward and Benefits and support the development and implementation of our reward strategy and annual plan. Use your excellent organisational, administration, and excel skills to support projects across reward, pensions, and benefits. Draw on your previous experience in data and reporting to become our go-to reward and benefits expert.
- Project coordination of large-scale reward activities such as annual salary benchmarking and pay review
- Manage job evaluation process and other smaller projects
- Support key benefits and pensions policy and communications activity
- Act as first point of contact to reward, pension and benefit queries
- Collaborate with wider People team and other departments across the school
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a reward and benefits admin/HR Assistant role
- Strong excel and numeracy skills
- Good project coordination skills
- Structured, methodical and organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Is able to spot interdependencies in projects, processes and systems
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them in layman’s terms-both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School