Global Recruitment Manager
12 month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a Global Recruitment Manager to join our Degree Education and Career Centre (DECC). The vision is to attract and nurture diverse global talent in our MBA and MiF programmes. The Senior Global Recruitment Manager will sit within the MBA and MiF teams, which is part of the overall Recruitment & Admissions department.
- Manage, lead and develop the MiF & MBA Student Recruitment Teams.
- Manage the candidate pipelines across the MiF & MBA Programmes portfolio.
- Oversee candidate engagement strategies and activities.
- Create and deliver high quality original presentations to targeted audiences of varying sizes and respond to
- Maintain relationships with and engage Alumni, Student Ambassadors and Student Clubs.
- Co-lead on the Student Ambassador programme for MBA & MiF.
- Collaborate with the Engagement team on planning and delivering tailored campaign, events and email communications.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team on B2B activity for the mid-career programmes
- Maintain relationships with key partnerships for the MBA & MiF pipelines, specifically focussing on diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Support the Recruitment & Admissions Director to input into the annual plans for our Marketing, Recruitment & Admissions planning process.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Student Recruitment/ Admissions and business school environment strongly preferred. May also consider experience outside business education in service-based sales management/ recruitment services management.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of leading teams.
- Experience in effectively managing external suppliers/contractors.
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution!!! (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School