Global Experiences Manager
Can you make our ideas travel?
Support our global experiences team in providing our degree education students with applied and integrative learning experiences. Help deliver our portfolio of global programmes, shape the student experience, and enhance your own skills. With strong operational skills, you’ll have an opportunity to define how we work as a team, as well as getting the opportunity to travel to deliver these unique and exciting programmes.
- Drive the operational planning for our global programmes and use insights to suggest new ways of working
- Ensure the timely distribution of information to our students and stakeholders
- Ensure the efficiency of all scheduling and timetabling activity
- Manage critical logistical details
- Create and maintain procedures that assist with programme review and evaluation
- Oversee and guide the quality of work delivered by our third-party suppliers
- Monitor and review financial activity, departmental practices and processes
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in operations and logistical planning / project coordination experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to think on your feet
- A desire and willingness to travel
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School