Giving Administration Manager
Are you a proactive Senior Administrator with strong project management skills?
We are looking for a Giving Administrator to join the Giving team on a permanent basis, working in to the Director of Giving (Fundraising). You will work closely with the Director of Giving, The Campaign Director and the Operations Team to track monthly income, help create update reports as well as to assist with quarterly reforecasting and budget tracking. This role will require you to provide some administrative support to senior colleagues across the Advancement division including the Associate Dean.
This is a great role if you are organised, proactive, enjoy meeting deadlines and can multitask. You will join a diverse, supportive and dynamic team and will have the unique ability to shape the role and play a key part in establishing new systems and processes.
- Working with the Operations Team, assist with tracking income and quarterly reforecasting, attending monthly Portfolio and Income Review meetings and providing detailed reports to the Director of Giving
- In support of LBS’ fundraising Campaign, assist the Director of Giving and Head of Prospect Research to review the pipeline on a quarterly basis and to make adjustments accordingly
- Proactively supporting the activities of specified senior colleagues in Advancement including preparation of documents, presentations, reports, data, research briefs and profiles in support of donor meetings.
- Low level support for specified senior staff with overseas travel, where required, including itinerary management, diary planning, overseas event coordination, etc.
- Working with the Director of Giving to identify and deliver key projects, such as Regional Engagement Strategy Development, in support of the Advancement team’s strategic priorities and operational objectives
Who we are looking for
- Excellent coordination and prioritisation skills, with experience of managing a range of different stakeholders
- Strong financial tracking and reporting skills, ideally including budget and reforecasting experience
- Experience of direct line management or volunteer management, helping others to prioritise tasks and to support them in their career development
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with a desire to work within and support colleagues to deliver the wider team strategic priorities and operational objectives.
- Experience of using software related to own team or department to extract, analyse and report on data with a preferable knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or a similar CRM database
- Good project management skills
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days plus extra between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension package, 21.4% employer contribution (in return for employee enrolment and contribution)
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School