Freelance Delivery Programme Manager
Do you have a passion for learning events and excellent customer service?
We are looking for an expert Freelance Delivery Programme Manager (Events Manager) to plan, deliver and wrap up our outstanding programmes (learning events), providing excellent customer service to both our students and stakeholders. We are currently looking for Programme Delivery Managers with excellent customer facing and stakeholder-management skills as a key ambassador for the executive education arm of one of the world’s most respected business schools.
Can you improve the process for life-changing learning?
As a Freelance Delivery Programme Manager, you’ll apply your external expertise to the delivery of Executive Education Programmes, with the aim to continuously improve our service. Working to key performance indicators, such as Programme NPS Manager scores, you’ll understand customer needs and requirements – making improvements and recommendations accordingly. You’ll develop strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of programmes and develop key materials required. Alongside this, you’ll ensure brand consistency across all programme materials and effectively manage the digital learning experience.
- Work collaboratively to define and deliver programme requirements.
- Share your best practise experience readily with colleagues.
- Understand programme budgets, track expenditure and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Comply with data protection requirements.
- Collate handover notes and record all programme data in central storage drive.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll act as first point of contact for programme stakeholders, becoming an exemplary brand ambassador for London Business School
Who Are We Looking For
- You either have your own events company or work as a freelance event manager.
- Experience of programme or events management.
- Previous experience in both internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- A passion for customer centricity in everything you do.
- The ability to learn quickly and work to internal processes and procedures.
- A confident, self-motivated individual with impeccable attention to detail.
- The ability to build relationships and maintain communication even when working remotely.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
London Business School