This is a maternity cover of up to 12 months.
Can you coordinate our financial planning?
Become the Finance Manager responsible for co-ordination of financial planning and commercial processes of our Executive Education department. Enable the success of a major revenue generating department of our School.
Are you keen to support our School’s success?
Manage a team of Finance Analysts. Build in-depth understanding of the Executive Education business. Lead, coordinate and forecast all financial and some commercial aspects in line with our medium and long-term plans. Engage stakeholders with your financial vision. Influence the department’s strategic direction.
- Overseeing preparation of monthly, quarterly management information that support senior stakeholders’ decision making
- Regularly presenting financial results to our senior stakeholders, advising on the possible scenarios for future departmental development
- Reviewing and if needed, implementing new processes, ensuring risk management and opportunity identification are embedded in our processes
- Clearly communicating guidance, instruction and deadlines for our annual budgets and quarterly forecasts to our budget holders
- Reviewing progress, flagging risk and applying corrective actions as required
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that leave a lasting impact on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we ensure we have the talent, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you will apply toy financial management and leadership skills to ensure the commercial success of our School.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with over five years post qualification experience
- People management experience
- Experience senior business partnering in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels
Be part of our international network
We are a global institution. Our staff represent 55 nationalities, with 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty being international. We bring together a variety of widespread perspectives helping us to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, an on-site swimming pool and gym, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in the sector and season ticket loan facility. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
What you can expect from us
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here, and being consistently ranked among the best in the world you will have an opportunity to be part of this success.
London Business School