Finance Manager - Reporting
We’re looking for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager to join our professional, high performance team. As an integral part of the team you’ll manage the production of external financial reporting for the School with a key focus on the year-end financial statements, liaising with the external auditors and reporting to the Office for Students.
As the successful candidate you’ll review the internal control environment including producing monthly internal accounting control packs while identifying and mitigating risk, supporting on Treasury activities and managing the worldwide corporate and local tax liabilities.
Crucially, you’ll support the wider Finance function, including but not restricted to researching technical account queries and liaising with the School’s key advisers while also preparing ad hoc reporting and supporting projects as required.
- Manage the production of external financial reporting for the School, in particular the year-end financial statements and reporting to the Office for Students.
- Review the production of financial reporting for the School’s associate companies, in particular the year-end financial statements and management accounts.
- Review the internal control environment including producing monthly internal accounting controls pack, and identifying and mitigating risks.
- Manage the worldwide corporate and local tax liabilities
- Support the Senior Finance Manager and the Finance function, including; researching technical accounting queries, liaising with the School’s key advisers, preparation of ad hoc reporting and supporting projects as required.
Who we are looking for
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School