- Support Exec Ed Finance Manager in providing a full financial business partnering service to the Executive Education department including
- Client sales invoicing — prepare requests for Executive Education invoicing for custom programmes. Delivered accurately, on a timely basis, per client contract terms.
- Accounts Payable. Checking supplier invoices against approved budgets. Invoices are charged to correct codes. Supplier SLA's are consistently met.
- Checking and maintaining coaching invoicing (both client and supplier). Invoicing is controlled and timely
- Performing month end and year end tasks in line with agreed plan and timetable
- Assist with the delivery of timely quarterly management accounts
Who we are looking for
- Professional finance qualification or equivalent experience
- Good communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences
- Good Excel skills Experience of establishing good control and reconciliation environments
- Advanced IT skills essential, specifically: Excel and ideally Sun and vision
- Ability to produce effective financial and none financial management reports, analyses and recommendations
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
London Business School