As the successful candidate the primary focus of your job will be to provide support and assistance to the Finance Manager in our FP&A Team. You’ll do this by producing quality, timely financial management information on the Executive Education department to the School.
As a key member of the team you coordinate the month, quarter and year end Executive Education (Exec Ed) management reporting processes while acting in a leading role in improving and developing Exec Ed management information.
This is a great time to join LBS as part of a high-performance team as we look towards the mid-year forecasting and annual budgeting. You’ll work with stakeholders of all levels across the team so your impact and knowledge will be pivotal in continuing and shaping the great work we do.
- Dealing with month end adjustments (accruals, prepayments)
- Delivering detailed P&L reporting on the Exec Ed bespoke programmes as well as consolidated view of Exec Ed portfolio.
- Actively participating in budgeting, forecasting for ExecEd portfolio. Being the first point of contact for budget holders’ queries on budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintaining the relevant financial models to provide accurate information for Exec Ed senior management to inform effective decision-making.
- Providing support on new developments and undertaking other ad hoc work as required
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Professional Qualification (or part-qualified) or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and focus on material issues
- Experience of establishing good control and reconciliation environments
- Advanced IT skills essential, specifically: Excel and ideally Sun and Vision
- Ability to produce effective financial and non-financial management reports, analyses and recommendations
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School