Are you keen to support the expert teaching we offer?
We're recruiting faculty assistants for our Finance, Strategy and Entrepreneurship, and Economics subject Areas, Join our team and support our world-class faculty. You can play to your administrative strengths whilst you organise the delivery of teaching, research and events that impact the way the world does business.
- Organising teaching materials for courses delivered by the Subject Area faculty and academic visitors
- Undertaking a broad range of administrative and assistant duties to support the research and education aims of the department, including event support
- Providing assistance and diary management to assigned faculty members
- Financial administrative tasks on behalf of the faculty budget
- Facilitating communication and coordination with other departments
- Any further ad-hoc duties as assigned by your line manager
Who we are looking for
- Education at A-Level or above or other equivalent, relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels
- Excellent time management and outstanding organisation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload effectively
- Team and Customer focus
- Administrative experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook
Why London Business School
London Business School; a global and vibrant business community based in two of the world’s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai. It’s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world. We offer best in class hybrid learning to our students and participants, whilst creating a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.
What you can expect from us
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
You will enjoy generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to one of the largest pension schemes in our sector and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also an amazing range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
We’re implementing Smart (hybrid) Working so we’re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in this role.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School