Are you keen to support the expert teaching we offer?
Join our team and support our world-class faculty. You can play to your administrative strengths whilst you organise the delivery of teaching, research and events that impact the way the world does business.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. We need the talent, tools and community to share our thinking globally. In this role, your hard work will contribute to our broader vision.
- Organising teaching materials for all courses delivered by the Subject Area faculty and academic visitors
- Undertaking a broad range of administrative and assistant duties to support the research and education aims of the department, including event support
- Providing assistance and diary management to assigned faculty members
- Financial administrative tasks on behalf of the faculty budget
- Facilitating communication and coordination with other departments
- Any further ad-hoc duties as assigned by your line manager
Who Are We Looking For
- Education at A-Level or above or other equivalent, relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels
- Excellent time management and outstanding organisation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload effectively
- Team and Customer focus
- Administrative experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook
Benefits You Can Enjoy
You will enjoy a generous annual leave, automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme and a free on-site gym and swimming pool. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path.
Please note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles
Please note, this role is fixed term initially until 31st July 2021.
Why London Business School?
Along with the rest of the world, we endured a difficult period due to the impact of COVID-19. As we embrace our new normal, we want to remain sensitive to the climate and assure you that all hiring is well considered and critical to our business function. Our vision is still to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This is achieved through our people; with 90% of our staff saying they are proud to work here.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belonging
We are a globally reaching institution, committed to creating tangible and sustainable change in driving inclusion & belonging within our School, education and society at large. We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive. This is a key pillar of our School priorities, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.
London Business School